SHARE THE LOVE.
The Everything Powder 21+ uses, 100 g
Add a pretty puff of powder to your life with this head-to-toe supernatural starlet. Mixing natural starches with vitamin E and aloe vera, The Everything Powder hits you everywhere you want to tone down excess moisture and sweeten up your day. Naturally deodorize, volumize those lashes, matte-ify your face, pop it in your shoes. With over 21 uses, you’ll love all the ways to play.
- Multi-purpose talc-free body powder with 21+ uses
- Post workout deodorize head-to-toe finishing powder, setting powder and so much more!
- Cruelty free & vegan
- Freshen Up (Apply onto sweat-prone areas to fight odour.)
- Revive Dirty Hair (Pour powder into hands and work through hair at the roots for some mid-day mane-tenance.)
- Deodorize Underarms (Sprinkle onto underarms to refresh and absorb sweat.)
- Fight Facial Shine (Apply with powder brush at first sight of shine.)
- Fight Foot Stink (Apply a light layer onto feet and inside shoes to absorb sweat throughout the day.)
- Volumize Lashes (Apply base coat of mascara or primer. Comb powder through lashes with lash brush. Apply an extra coat of mascara for a false-lash effect.)
- Stop Static Cling (Work powder into skin to create a barrier between clothes and eliminate electric charge.)
- Boost Brows (Sprinkle onto a brow brush and work through hairs. Fill in brows as usual.)
- Control Clammy Hands (Dust powder on sweaty palms to absorb excess moisture.)
- Prime Lips (Apply one coat of lipstick. Place a tissue over lips and dust powder onto the area. Apply second coat of lipstick.)
- Prevent Fall Out (Powder under eye area before applying eye makeup. Sweep off powder and fallen eyeshadow pigments with brush.)
- Relieve Razor Burn (Sprinkle onto affected area and work into skin to naturally soothe irritation.)
- Freshen Closets (Store a small amount of powder in a sachet and leave in your closets and drawers. Moisture removing properties will keep your clothes fresh.)
- Calm Wax Pains (Apply to skin before waxing. The wax will be better able to grab your hairs, and your skin will be soothed by the cooling effect of the powder.)
- Matte-ify Lips (After applying your lipstick, place a tissue over lips and dust with powder.)
- Bake Face (Press generous layer over concealed areas. Wait 5-10 minutes. Dust off for a creaseless finish.)
- Soothe Sunburns (Apply onto skin to cool and soothe.)
- Protect Shaved Skin (Apply to skin after shaving to soothe and prevent irritation.)
- End Chafing (Dust your inner thighs with powder before your next big run to prevent friction.)
- Remove Beach Sand (Sprinkle powder on your hands, hair and feet to easily brush off sand.)
- Remove Oil Stains (Rub into oil-stained clothing until removed. Launder as usual)
WE POUR IN: Corn Starch, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E
WE LEAVE OUT: Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, GMOs, Petrolatum, Triclosan
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lonicera Japonica
created in canada
We’re the true north, strong, and free. Every product we make is conceptualized, tested, and designed at Cake Beauty head office in Toronto. Our formulations are proudly manufactured in Canada and the UK.
no animal testing
We do not buy ingredients from any supplier that tests on animals. We do not test our final formulations on animals. And we don’t sell our products in any environment that requires us to conduct animal testing. Period.
Our gorgeous formulations don’t harm so much as a hair on a bunny’s head. We are certified as both cruelty free and vegan by PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies.
We pour in the high performing natural ingredients you love, and none of the stuff that you don’t. (That’s a big no-no-way-not-ever to parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and talc.)
Nobody should have to choose between quality natural formulations and girlie greatness. From our decadent textures to our iconic fragrances, every product we create is designed to give the soul what it needs and the heart what it wants.